We had such a great day on Saturday, the day before Easter. That afternoon we took off and first went to lunch in Draper. Yum! Then we hung out at Gene's PGP office for a while. The girls always love visiting daddy's work. Then we headed to Ikea and spent lots of time and money there. We got home and the girls played outside together, Chloe taught Haley how to long board, then we had a nice dinner of waffles and then did our Easter eggs. We spent the entire day together as a family and it was wonderful!
Later that night I told Chloe THANK YOU for having such a great attitude today and spending the day with us. You know.... we only have this kid for another 2 years or so, then she's off to college, so I cherish every moment we are all together!
What a fantastic weekend! I adore my family!
Dying the Easter Eggs:


No comments:
Post a Comment