I forget that I can post something even without a photo!
Happy first day of Spring! It is raining here in Utah today and I hope it doesn't turn to snow. I don't mind the rain one bit, but the snow depresses me, especially now that all of our snow has melted. Yesterday was a great day, after school some neighborhood kids came over to play in our backyard with the girls. They play on our huge play structure and pretend that Jack, our Irish Setter, is a sea monster. I was out back gardening a bit and it was fun hearing the laughter and squeals of the kids with Jack running all around.
Haley is doing much better. She went in to get her stitches removed Saturday and we found out she had an infection. She was put on an antibiotic and a cream. It took the doctor a long time to remove the stitches around the infection. But it's clearing up now and she's looking great!
All is well in Young Women's. We had our New Beginnings this past Sunday and it was great. All but 2 girls were there along with their parents, or parent. (We have over 20 girls!) We had a lovely program then some awesome refreshments. Our theme was "Someone Needs Your Star" so all of our food and decorations were stars, including the star ice cubes! Everyone loved it, and were all very impressed with our amazing abilities as YW leaders! (joking) I love my presidency, I appreciate them so much, they all give 100% and that is why our YW's program ROCKS!
I will post some pictures later on.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I ran 3+ miles this morning and will now go and have a hot bath while reading my "Sense and Sensibility"~ love it!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
A hot bath and a Jane Austen book. All you need is some hot cocoa and you're set!
I need to follow your lead and run. I tried the other day and had to giggle at myself huffing and puffing the whole way.
Post a Comment